Monday, August 4, 2008

My Projects

Without getting into much detail I have two exciting new projects in the horizon. One is the writing of a book. I had my second meeting with the co-author today and we have a tentative outline drawn. We should have one more meeting in two weeks and then the writing should begin. Very excited about this. Can’t say what it’s about, but it should be good. We have high hopes for it and what we can do for other people.

The second project, or better said, offer, is to work part time as a medical consultant for a European company that is introducing a new product to this country. I would be in charge of research, speaking to other professionals regarding the technology and giving keynote addresses at conferences and meetings. I’m very excited about the potential here. I had a conference call with the president of the company this last Wednesday and it went well. We will be meeting face to face sometime this month when he comes to the US with his family for business/vacation.

1 comment:

Nicolay Family said...

you are going to write a book, that is so cool.