Sunday, July 20, 2008


So I had to go today to pick up my stuff at my job that I had left when I took off rapidly on Friday after our incident with Hyrum.  Afterwards we went to the park for a bit.  Madeline was swinging on an adult swing when she slipped off and bump the back of her head.  My wife started searching for injury and instead found a huge stick stuck to her scalp.  Yuuuuuck!  We hate ticks and though we love it here in Tennessee, ticks abound here all over the place.  Since we've been here we've had 3 already and prior to being here we really have not ever had any at all.  There were two in West Virginia.  I lived in NY in Lyme Country and yet never had one tick.  Knock on wood, I think I'd pass out if I get one.  Madeline is both ok from her Tick and her fall.  

3 comments:

Nicolay Family said...

Oh this not fun. This that the tick that was on her head or is that a picture you got from the internet?

Aballay Family said...

No from the internet.

Marci said...

This picture totally gives me the willies. I'm glad that you found the tick.